Alex Reid to write autobiography
Alex Reid is planning to write an autobiography which will reveal all the details of his relationships with Chantelle Houghton and Katie Price.
The cage fighter was dumped earlier this month by fiancee Chantelle and he has been left so devastated by her decision he is going to channel his feelings into a tell-all book.
The tome will also document his 11-month marriage to ex-wife Katie Price - also known as Jordan.
A friend of Alex told the Daily Star newspaper: ''He had already started jotting down notes on Jordan and the Chantelle stuff is just as juicy.''
Chantelle, 29, decided to end her relationship with Alex, 37, at the beginning of the month just two days after the 37-year-old hunk was arrested at their home in Brentwood, Essex, South East England, for trying to force his way into the property.
The pair's romance hit a rocky patch shortly after their baby daughter Dolly was born in June.
Last week, Alex made a public declaration to Chantelle in a video he posted online begging her to give him a second chance.
He said: ''I know you love me. I hope you love me. Let's sort this out.''
Both stars have been through failed marriages, with Alex splitting from Katie in January 2011 and Chantelle divorcing Ordinary Boys singer Preston in 2007 after the pair met on 'Celebrity Big Brother'.24-09-2012
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013
- Aaron Paul enjoys pre-wedding dinner - 25 May 2013
- Nancy Dell'Olio to launch her own beauty brand - 25 May 2013
- Eva Longoria happy to be single - 25 May 2013
- Liam Gallagher offers truce to Noel on BE? - 25 May 2013
- Kevin Jonas: TV show is like therapy - 25 May 2013
- One Direction to give ticket sales cut to charity - 25 May 2013
- Tulisa and Danny reportedly split - 25 May 2013