Rosie Huntington-Whiteley loves owls
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley loves owls.
The 'Transformers' beauty is a huge fan of the nocturnal predators, and is hoping to be wearing plenty of designs bearing them over the autumn season.
She said: ''I love owls, so the owl-motif cashmere jumper Christopher Bailey did for Burberry Prorsum is at the top of my autumn wish list. I've also got one of his leather trench coats, which is timeless.''
While she is a big fan of wise woodland creatures, Rosie doesn't take so well to cartoon characters adorning adult clothing.
She added: ''I can't stand slogan tops or when adults wear Hello Kitty designs.''
Rosie - who is in a relationship with Jason Statham - also told of her most embarrassing fashion moment, when her dress split and she had to be sewn back into it just before an event.
She added: ''When I was in Las Vegas last year, my dress ripped at the bottom and the side, just before I was due to arrive at an event. I had to run just before it started and find a tailor who sewed me back in.''05-10-2012
- Miley Cyrus inspired by fans on new song - 20 May 2013
- Chibnall isn't nervous about Broadchurch follow-up - 20 May 2013
- Mock The Week set for 12th series - 20 May 2013
- Beth Tweddle recognised for DOI than Olympics - 20 May 2013
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4 million tax bill - 20 May 2013
- Dwayne Johnson: Swollen penis was 'fun pain' - 20 May 2013
- Carey Mulligan's foul-mouthed audition - 20 May 2013
- Rochelle and Marvin Humes welcome daughter - 20 May 2013