Driveclub Update 1.26:
- The newest track "Scotland – Old Town" is here, offering 6 track variants to play across all DRIVECLUB & DRIVECLUB BIKES game modes.
- A new "Hardcore Handling" option is now available, turning off traction control, stability control & other assists. Enable this in Gameplay Settings for a more realistic driving experience.
- Multiplayer Private lobbies have a new 'Photo mode' setting to help you choreograph photos and videos with friends. This disables ghosting, wrong way timers and automated reset to track scenarios.
- Photo mode screen filters can now be enabled outside of photo mode, while you race.
- Photo mode now offers extended Zoom and Exposure settings, plus all settings persist between photo captures during an event.
- Replays have a new option to toggle player tags on and off at any time during the replay when you use the L1 Button.
- The Dynamic Precipitation option has been improved to reduce the likelihood of persistent rain.
- 10 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 35).
- 10 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 95) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- 25 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 85) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- The loading screen for DRIVECLUB and DRIVECLUB BIKES now show off 2 awesome new #PS4share community photos.
- Fixed the 'Weekend Warrior' Trophy for DRIVECLUB BIKES. Ranking up the KTM 1290 Super Duke R to Bike Level 15 is now no longer a requirement.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
In addition two new paid expansions will launch on PlayStation Store on February 23: the No Limits and Suzuki Expansion Packs.
Recommended for you