Rent Bridget Jones's Baby on Virgin Movies to be entered into a prize draw to win a 4* trip to New York with the girls!
One lucky winner will be suddenly be the most popular girl in town when they win this exciting prize trip to the USA! Not only are there four return flights to the Big Apple, but there are 3 nights in a 4* hotel as well as tickets to a Broadway show! And as if that's not enough, no trip to New York would be complete with some shopping, so we'll be giving the lucky winner $1000 dollars to shop in style! Watch the long-anticipated sequel on Virgin Movies from 30th January to the 28th February to be in with a chance to win this amazing prize!
See full prize details and terms & conditions here
Academy Award®-winners Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth reprise their roles from Bridget Jones's Diary and Bridget Jones: The Edge Of Reason for the latest instalment of the Bridget Jones saga. After one night stands with ex-boyfriend Mark (Firth) and a dashing eco-activist billionaire (Patrick Dempsey), single TV producer Bridget (Zellweger) discovers she is pregnant but doesn't know which man is the father. Directed by Sharon Maguire (Bridget Jones's Diary), the film is written by Helen Fielding, Emma Thompson and Dan Mazer.
Watch Bridget Jones's Baby now for your chance to win! This fantastic prize includes:
- Economy return flights for 4 people to New York
- Private airport - hotel transfers in New York
- 4* accommodation in Manhattan, NY for 3 nights
- $1000 US dollars spending money for the winner!
- Broadway show tickets for 4 people
- The promotion is open to all Virgin Media customers aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- To enter the promotion entrants must rent Bridget Jones’s Baby on Virgin Movies between 30 January and 28th February (inclusive).
- There is a maximum of 1 entry per household. Renting the movie more than once will not increase chances of winning. Residents of Northern Ireland do not need to rent the movie and may enter by sending their name and account number to BRIDGET JONES’S BABY prize draw, Virgin Movies, Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London, W6, 8BS.
- The movie can be found on your set top box under: Home > On Demand > Movies > Virgin Movies.
- Prize: There is only one Prize.
The prize is a holiday for four people to New York. Prize includes:
4 return economy flights to New York from London
3 nights accommodation at a 4* hotel of the promoter’s choosing, 2 x twin or double rooms subject to winners preference. No meals are included.
4 x Tickets to a Broadway Show, (show choice subject to availability at time of booking).
Private return transfers from the airport to a hotel in New York
1000 US Dollars for the winner only.
- London departure airport is likely to be Heathrow or Gatwick and will be decided by the Promoter based on availability. Transfers to departure airport are not included.
- The flight, hotel and show dates are subject to availability and confirmation. Winners should book at least three months prior to travel to reduce the risk of non-availability. Travel is not permitted over Christmas, New Year, Easter and Bank Holidays. The holiday must be booked within 12 months of the closing date and taken within 18 months of the closing date. UK airport transfers are not included.
- The winner and their guests are responsible for obtaining and having any required travel documents including any visas and passports.
- The winner and any guests are responsible for obtaining suitable travel insurance and this is not included in the prize.
- All other expenses not expressly stated or included in the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than 21 March 2017.You will be notified if you have won a prize by phone or email.
- Promoter is Virgin Media Ltd, Media House, Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UP. General Terms and Conditions apply- see below.
- The prize is provided by NBC Universal (Central Saint Giles, St Giles High Street, London, WC2H 8NU) and administered by their agents Spiritas (Spiritas, 128 North Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1ST)
General Terms & Conditions for Promotions
- By entering the Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these general terms and conditions and all Promotion specific terms and conditions, including any additional terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Prize.
- Multiple, bulk or automatically generated entries will not be valid unless expressly stated in writing in the applicable Promotion-specific terms and conditions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Where a Promotion is advertised on or includes an entry mechanism that involves any social media platform (such as Facebook or Twitter), the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with that social media platform.
- Prizes can only be used as stipulated and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash and any attempt to do so may render the Prize void. No cash alternative is available and Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion (unless expressly stated)
- All aspects of any Prizes must be taken as a complete package.
- No additional benefits are included and the winner and their guests (if applicable) are responsible for any and all of their expenses/costs (including but not limited to spending money, all travel, food and drink and/or telephone calls).
- Prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification (unless an earlier date is set out in the promotion specific terms and conditions). If the winner cannot be contacted or the Promoter does not receive a response within the timeframe stipulated, the Promoter may select an alternative winner at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility or liability for communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to notification to any winner.
- Proof of identity and age may be required to redeem Prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will only do so for reasons outside of its reasonable control. The Promoter will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of this Promotion or these terms and conditions is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Personal data collected in the course of this Promotion will be used for administering the Promotion only.
- Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity in relation to the Promotion.
- The name and county of the winner will be made available for a period of 1 month after the closing date. To receive this, please send a SAE marked with the name of the relevant promotion to: Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8BS.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.
Promoter: Virgin Media Limited whose registered office is at Media House, Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9UP