The UK’s biggest gaming event – or EGX to its friends – is taking over the NEC in Birmingham again this year with more stands, more screens and more importantly, more time for gaming. And if you’re a Virgin Media customer, you can score your early-bird discounted tickets right now.
Whether you want to check out the developer sessions, get your hands on the biggest blockbuster releases or just hang out with fellow gamers, EGX 2017 will have it all.
After a record-breaking year in 2016, which saw 75,000 visitors check out the latest consoles, gadgets and games, this year’s event is going to go even further. Now celebrating its 10th anniversary, EGX 2017 will feature 1,500 screens of interactive entertainment with games from the world’s leading studios, and an all new EGX Overwatch Tournament allowing esports fans to follow their favourite players in action.
Other highlights will include:
- The official EGX parties in conjunction with top hip hop turntablist DJ Yoda
- The Cosplay weekend masquerade in the biggest ever EGX cosplay arena
- The GamesIndustry.biz Career Fair, offering valuable advice to those looking to begin a career in games
- Meet & greet sessions with your favourite YouTubers
- More retro games and retro gaming systems than ever before
Also returning this year will be Virgin Media’s VIVID Gamer Lounge, and if you’re a Virgin Media customer, you can bag up to 4 tickets to EGX 2017 with a whopping 50% off, plus exclusive access to the expo.
Head over to here now to grab one of the limited half-price early-entry tickets, and also enter your name into the prize draw for the chance to win some exclusive VIVID Gamer goodies.
EGX 2017 will take place at the NEC in Birmingham on the 21st – 24th September.