Rent Sing on Virgin Movies before 30 June to be entered into a prize draw to win a trip for you and your family to London to see an awesome West End show.
Sing to your heart's content with this fantastic giveaway! We're giving one lucky winner the chance to experience the sights and sounds of London's Theatreland, plus 2 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel AND £500 spending money, and you don't even have to hum a tune! Watch the hilarious and heart-warming animated movie Sing on Virgin Movies between 22nd May to 30th June to be in with a chance to with this amazing prize. See full terms and conditions here.
Featuring the vocal talents of Matthew McConaughey, Scarlett Johansson, Reese Witherspoon and Taron Egerton, Sing is a jukebox jam of a movie that will have you tapping your feet and kickstarting a family karaoke session! Dapper koala Buster Moon (voiced by Academy Award winner® Matthew McConaughey) is in danger of losing his beloved theatre after falling on hard times. Faced with losing his dream of being an impresario, Buster takes one final chance to restore his theatre to its former glory by announcing the world's greatest singing competition - by accident.
Five talented critters emerge: a wise-cracking mouse (Seth MacFarlane), a shy elephant (Tori Kelly), a dancing pig (Academy Award winner® Reese Witherspoon), a gangster gorilla (Taron Egerton) and a punk-rock porcupine (Scarlett Johansson). But with the competition becoming grander than Buster could have imagined, the finalists' find that their lives have been changed forever.
Watch Sing from 22nd May for your chance to win! The fantastic prize includes:
- 2 nights, 3* hotel accommodation for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children) in a family room in London
- Travel budget of £250
- 4 tickets to a West End Show (from a choice of shows available at time of travel)
- £500 spending money
- Open to Virgin Media customers aged 18 or over, and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- The Promotion closes at 11.59pm on 30 June 2017. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per subscribed household.
- To enter the Promotion you must: Rent “Sing” on Virgin Movies before the closing date. Sing can be found on your set top box under: Home > On Demand > Movies > Virgin Movies. Renting the movie more than once will not increase chances of winning. Residents of Northern Ireland do not need to rent the movie and may enter by sending their name and account number to Sing Promotion, Virgin Movies, Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London, W6, 8BS.
- There will be 1 winner. 1 prize per winner. Prize:
- 2 nights 3* hotel accommodation for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children) in a family room in London
- Travel contribution of £250
- 4 tickets to a West End Show (from a choice of shows available at time of travel, and subject to availability)
- £500 spending money
General Terms & Conditions Entry
- By entering the Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these general terms and conditions and all Promotion specific terms and conditions, including any additional terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Prize.
- Multiple, bulk or automatically generated entries will not be valid unless expressly stated in writing in the applicable Promotion-specific terms and conditions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Where a Promotion is advertised on or includes an entry mechanism that involves any social media platform (such as Facebook or Twitter), the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with that social media platform.
- Prizes can only be used as stipulated and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash and any attempt to do so may render the Prize void. No cash alternative is available and Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion (unless expressly stated).
- All aspects of any Prizes must be taken as a complete package.
- No additional benefits are included and the winner and their guests (if applicable) are responsible for any and all of their expenses/costs (including but not limited to spending money, all travel, food and drink and/or telephone calls).
- Prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification (unless an earlier date is set out in the promotion specific terms and conditions). If the winner cannot be contacted or the Promoter does not receive a response within the timeframe stipulated, the Promoter may select an alternative winner at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility or liability for communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to notification to any winner.
- Proof of identity and age may be required to redeem Prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will only do so for reasons outside of its reasonable control. The Promoter will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of this Promotion or these terms and conditions is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Personal data collected in the course of this Promotion will be used for administering the Promotion only.
- Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity in relation to the Promotion.
- The name and county of the winner will be made available for a period of 1 month after the closing date. To receive this, please send a SAE marked with the name of the relevant promotion to: Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8BS.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.
- Promoter: Virgin Media Limited whose registered office is at Media House, Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9UP. 2