A number of stability and multiplayer fixes.
SEGA has announced that a patch for the PC version of Aliens vs Predator will be ready for download on Monday, March 1.
The publisher said it has been hard at work listening and addressing player concerns.
- Stability improvements to address rare and infrequent hangs
- Implemented a workaround for missing audio issues with certain hardware (SoundBlaster X-Fi, Realtek onboard, etc.)
- Fixed save games being lost or corrupted if connection to Steam is lost or if user switches to offline play
- Fixed XP being incorrectly affected by offline play (though only in the local stats; this will be corrected next time you connect to multiplayer)
- Fixed other players sometimes appearing to have the wrong weapon or continuing to fire indefinitely after dying
- Fixed rare issue where players would be temporarily invisible
- Fixed some selection of servers and players in menus sometimes being incorrect
SEGA also promises some news on an additional feature many players have apparently been waiting for.