Foo Fighters biography
Foo Fighters have very little left to accomplish: the band have sold over 20 million albums worldwide, played to packed houses in every corner of the planet, and won every award there is to win. Even the band's most extravagant ambitions have been realised, such as the success of 2005's double album In Your Honor which sold over 300,000 copies in its first week on the shelves and has long since gone platinum. 2007 will be the band's twelfth year of Fighting Foo - the same age as V!
More on Foo Fighters
Like the Foo Fighters the most successful band of…
Chris Brown paid tribute to Nirvana during his performance,…
Label RCA Release date 24th September 2007 Genre Rock…
Also in Music
- Jake Bugg's Smooth influence
- Nick Rhodes: Duran Duran are a better band now
- Chris Martin's pop worry
- Graham Coxon: I'll take the blame for Blur's crazy antics
- Coldplay get chimp doppelgangers for Adventure Of A Lifetime video
- Jack Garratt wins BRITs Critics' Choice Award
- Noel Gallagher: Record sales will die out in a few years
- Geri Horner working with Ronnie Wood?
- Ben Haenow wants Rudimental and Disclosure collaborations
- Adele announces surprise 2016 tour
- Ben Haenow: Kelly Clarkson has really good banter
- Lionel Richie announces 2016 UK arena shows
- John Lydon: I still get nervous before going on stage
- Sly and the Family Stone co-founder Cynthia Robinson dies
- Adele: My stage fright is 'worse'