Foo Fighters biography
Foo Fighters have very little left to accomplish: the band have sold over 20 million albums worldwide, played to packed houses in every corner of the planet, and won every award there is to win. Even the band's most extravagant ambitions have been realised, such as the success of 2005's double album In Your Honor which sold over 300,000 copies in its first week on the shelves and has long since gone platinum. 2007 will be the band's twelfth year of Fighting Foo - the same age as V!
More on Foo Fighters
Like the Foo Fighters the most successful band of…
Chris Brown paid tribute to Nirvana during his performance,…
Label RCA Release date 24th September 2007 Genre Rock…
Also in Music
- The Vamps want to form supergroup with Lawson
- Rufus Wainwright's career concerns
- The Script experimented with 'hardcore rap'
- Robert Plant 'fed up' of Jimmy Page criticising him.
- Taylor Swift doesn't feel cool
- Madonna slams Lady Gaga in leaked lyrics
- Cheryl's new song 'sums up how she feels'
- Simon Cowell: New One Direction album is 'fantastic'
- Andre 3000's heart isn't in performing
- Lana Del Rey to record Bond theme?
- Destiny's Child could reunite for new album and tour
- 5SOS' Ashton Irwin wants acting return
- Kate Bush's son gave her courage to perform
- Taylor Swift 'always thinks' about touring
- Nile Rodgers and Rudimental to remix Le Freak