Franz Ferdinand: Franz Ferdinand (2003)
Let's face it, skinny blokes with angular haircuts have been making post-punk music since the dawn of time, so whilst Franz Ferdinand's 2003 debut doesn't exactly reinvent the wheel, it does do exactly what it says on the tin. Namely, make young girls dance around their handbags by creating deliciously addictive pop tunes, which are suffused with the kind of archness many of their imitators would give their right arms for.
More on Franz Ferdinand
Also in Music
- Little Mix want Nicki Minaj collaboration
- Florence + the Machine want Glastonbury headline slot
- G.R.L. split
- Zedd blasts EDM music
- Noel Gallagher: One Direction only have five years left
- Muse to headline Lollapalooza Berlin
- Foxes breaks world record
- Lionel Richie aimed to 'make love to every girl in the world'
- Iggy Azalea cancelled tour due to 'creative change of heart'
- Burt Bacharach to play Glastonbury
- Jason Derulo announces UK tour
- Conor Maynard wants to collaborate with John Mayer
- Olivia Somerlyn keen to team up with Nick Jonas again
- Kate Moss missed out on house hit
- Ariana Grande reveals new LP title toTwitter fan