Who could remake it?
Noisettes: Being Brit school performing arts alumni fronted by a singer who has a cracking set of pipes on her, The Noisettes are surely just the bunch to inject the right amount of oomph into this too-cheesy-to-hate pop classic. Jitterbug indeed.
Also in Music
- Johnny Depp excited for Grammys
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini puts heartbreak into music
- No Doubt form supergroup without Gwen Stefani
- Joel and Benji Madden have 'changed' Jessie J's life
- Adele donates world tour tickets to Great Ormond Street's GOSH charity
- Katy Perry is not attending the Grammys
- Elton John isn't 'nostalgic'
- Jade Thirlwall and Collabro's Jamie Lambert were singing pals
- Hozier and Saoirse Ronan team up for Cherry Wine video
- Kanye West fan predicts new album title The Life of Pablo
- Dame Shirley Bassey, Elvis Costello and Will Young star at Henley Festival
- Gwen Stefani to make first ever live music video at the Grammys
- Little Mix's BRITs drinking plan for Rihanna
- Sir Paul McCartney invents audio Mojis with Skype
- Little Mix: Our song has helped 'loads' of our gay fans come out