Queens Of The Stone Age: Era Vulgaris
Artist Queens Of The Stone Age Label Polydor Release date 11th June 2007 Genre Rock Return to filthy form from hard as nails desert rats on fourth album of intriguing but venomous industrial strength rock The sneers that have sometimes greeted Queens Of The Stone Age becoming a hard rock band that charts are mystifying – finding the rightful heirs to Nirvana's throne is surely a good thing, right?... More to try: Black Sabbath: Sabbath Bloody Sabbath The White Stripes: Icky Thump (out 18th June 2007) Nirvana: In Utero Queens Of The Stone Age: Songs For The Deaf
More on Queens of the Stone Age
Tags:music,UMG,First It Giveth,default,Queens of the Stone Age,Clean Version,rock,00s…
Tags:music,UMG,Monsters In The Parasol,default,Queens of the Stone Age,rock,00s…
Tags:music,UMG,default,The Lost Art of Keeping A Secret,Queens of the…
Also in Music
- La Roux blasted by ex-bandmate
- Avicii announces album guests
- The Libertines promise 'special' release
- One Direction to release new film
- U2 to release new album later this year
- Paul van Dyk slams artists who 'sound the same'
- Beyonce remixes Crazy In Love for Fifty Shades Of Grey
- Radiohead working on new music
- Damon Albarn penning West End musical
- Pharrell Williams, Maroon 5 and Kasabian announced for iTunes Festival
- La Roux prefers quality over quanitity
- Lorde says Kanye West is like her 'school principal'
- Jess Glynne: Urban music not 'about race'
- M.I.A hit by power cut at Lovebox
- No Devotion won't play Lostprophets songs