Miss: Same Difference
Arguably the most irritating act of all time, Same Difference (siblings Sean and Sarah Smith) weirdly made it to the final of X Factor 2007, possibly riding on the High School Musical wave of cheesy pop. Their debut single did relatively well and their first album went gold, but then all interest waned and their first tour had to be cancelled due to poor ticket sales.
Also in Music
- Mark Ronson 'annoyed' by X Factor cover of Uptown Funk
- Gerard Way's album features 'old soul music'
- Madonna's new album leaks online
- Olly Murs makes Jessie Ware gaffe
- Kasabian up for eight NME awards
- Bob Dylan inducted into Grammy Hall of Fame
- Kasabian set their sights on Wembley gig
- Green Day to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- The Who postpone tour
- Lady Gaga contemplates the 'torture of the artist'
- Nile Rodgers: The Beatles changed my life
- Beyonce being sued by Hungarian singer
- Britney Spears teams up with Iggy Azalea
- Ed Sheeran wanted for BRITs
- David Bowie rejected Coldplay collaboration