Miss: Same Difference
Arguably the most irritating act of all time, Same Difference (siblings Sean and Sarah Smith) weirdly made it to the final of X Factor 2007, possibly riding on the High School Musical wave of cheesy pop. Their debut single did relatively well and their first album went gold, but then all interest waned and their first tour had to be cancelled due to poor ticket sales.
Also in Music
- Graham Coxon: I'll take the blame for Blur's crazy antics
- Coldplay get chimp doppelgangers for Adventure Of A Lifetime video
- Jack Garratt wins BRITs Critics' Choice Award
- Noel Gallagher: Record sales will die out in a few years
- Geri Horner working with Ronnie Wood?
- Ben Haenow wants Rudimental and Disclosure collaborations
- Adele announces surprise 2016 tour
- Ben Haenow: Kelly Clarkson has really good banter
- Lionel Richie announces 2016 UK arena shows
- John Lydon: I still get nervous before going on stage
- Sly and the Family Stone co-founder Cynthia Robinson dies
- Adele: My stage fright is 'worse'
- Paul Weller: I want to prolong my music career
- Jack Garratt and Anne-Marie lead MTV Brand New 2016 shortlist
- Jimmy Page performs Zeppelin live for first time in eight years