Miss: Same Difference
Arguably the most irritating act of all time, Same Difference (siblings Sean and Sarah Smith) weirdly made it to the final of X Factor 2007, possibly riding on the High School Musical wave of cheesy pop. Their debut single did relatively well and their first album went gold, but then all interest waned and their first tour had to be cancelled due to poor ticket sales.
Also in Music
- Pharrell Williams been in 'training' for new album
- Motley Crüe will still record
- Paloma Faith thrilled with collaborators
- U2 album won't be released until 2015
- Harry Styles recording to Kodaline?
- Mel C collaborates with Peter Aristone
- Jennifer Hudson inspired by personal tragedies
- Yoko Ono pens thank you letter for Elbow
- Queen announce tour with Adam Lambert
- Charlotte Church thrills at sci-fi show
- Wild Beasts' Tom Fleming thinks arrogance is important
- Queens of the Stone Age: Festivals are too big
- Michael Bublé likes people to have sex to his music.
- Alex Turner wants to educate people on rock'n'roll
- One Direction want to write hit song for Neon Jungle