Miss: Same Difference
Arguably the most irritating act of all time, Same Difference (siblings Sean and Sarah Smith) weirdly made it to the final of X Factor 2007, possibly riding on the High School Musical wave of cheesy pop. Their debut single did relatively well and their first album went gold, but then all interest waned and their first tour had to be cancelled due to poor ticket sales.
Also in Music
- Motorhead's Lemmy joins Gutterdammerung
- Sarah Harding returns to 'rock chick roots'
- Liam Payne excited for Zayn Malik's solo material
- Skepta collaborating with Drake
- AC/DC's Phil Rudd pleads not guilty to home detention breach
- Dr. Dre LP to feature Eminem, Kendrick Lamar and Snoop Dogg
- Sigma: Kanye's controversial but he makes the world more interesting
- Pete Townshend found The Who tour 'tough'
- Sir Mick Jagger 'jealous' of Keith Richards collaborators
- Dave Grohl wants daughters to form band
- McBusted want to feature on One Direction's LP
- Redfoo vows to show 'romantic' side on LP
- Mark Ronson misses house party vibe
- Blur's Graham Coxon: Kanye is an idiot
- Janet Jackson and Kanye West for iHeartRadio Music Festival