Miss: Same Difference
Arguably the most irritating act of all time, Same Difference (siblings Sean and Sarah Smith) weirdly made it to the final of X Factor 2007, possibly riding on the High School Musical wave of cheesy pop. Their debut single did relatively well and their first album went gold, but then all interest waned and their first tour had to be cancelled due to poor ticket sales.
Also in Music
- Noel Gallagher slams Arcade Fire
- Yoko Ono doesn't want her son compared John
- Bono pens essay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Howard Donald: I battled for DJ respect
- Ed Sheeran finishes his second album
- Britney to retire after Las Vegas shows?
- Lana Del Rey announces new album
- Paul McCartney joins the Japanese Beatles
- BRITs Critics' Choice nominees announced
- Boyzone chat to Stephen Gately before each gig
- Kate Nash: It's great to have Lily Allen back
- Pharrell Williams defends Miley
- Rolling Stones announce tour dates
- Ed Sheeran sought Taylor Swift's approval for his new tracks
- Britney's album set to flop?