Kevin Bacon hopes 6 Miranda Drive is sizzling psychological terror
Kevin Bacon wants '6 Miranda Drive' to be a psychological terror.... The greats are 'The Shining', 'Rosemary's Baby', 'Don't Look Now', 'The Exorcist' - those movies were not really slashers, they were about psychological terror and had very deep emotional backdrops.
More on Terrorizer
Go-go dancer 'Cherry Darling' meets her ex-boyfriend El Wray…
We've all ended up legless after a heavy night…
Hey kids, a bandage isn’t going to cut it…
Also in Music
- Bohemian Rhapsody 'wasn't Freddie Mercury's way of coming out'
- Florence + The Machine to headline BST in Hyde Park 2016
- Britney Spears shows 'love' for Adele - again
- Motorhead cancel second gig due to illness
- Björk's best music is yet to come
- Jake Bugg's Smooth influence
- Nick Rhodes: Duran Duran are a better band now
- Chris Martin's pop worry
- Graham Coxon: I'll take the blame for Blur's crazy antics
- Coldplay get chimp doppelgangers for Adventure Of A Lifetime video
- Jack Garratt wins BRITs Critics' Choice Award
- Noel Gallagher: Record sales will die out in a few years
- Geri Horner working with Ronnie Wood?
- Ben Haenow wants Rudimental and Disclosure collaborations
- Adele announces surprise 2016 tour