Tom Jones was almost Bond
Sir Tom Jones almost landed the role of James Bond.... "I think it came from Cubby Broccoli, who was the man in charge, of course, and he said when my name was put forward, 'Tom Jones is so recognisable as Tom Jones - he's a character, he's become this singer with a big character.
More on Tom Jones
Welsh crooner Tom Jones showed off what an awesome…
With Prince William having finally got round to proposing…
In the end, the Beeb bagged her best pal…
Also in Music
- La Roux blasted by ex-bandmate
- Avicii announces album guests
- The Libertines promise 'special' release
- One Direction to release new film
- U2 to release new album later this year
- Paul van Dyk slams artists who 'sound the same'
- Beyonce remixes Crazy In Love for Fifty Shades Of Grey
- Radiohead working on new music
- Damon Albarn penning West End musical
- Pharrell Williams, Maroon 5 and Kasabian announced for iTunes Festival
- La Roux prefers quality over quanitity
- Lorde says Kanye West is like her 'school principal'
- Jess Glynne: Urban music not 'about race'
- M.I.A hit by power cut at Lovebox
- No Devotion won't play Lostprophets songs