Tom Jones was almost Bond
Sir Tom Jones almost landed the role of James Bond.... "I think it came from Cubby Broccoli, who was the man in charge, of course, and he said when my name was put forward, 'Tom Jones is so recognisable as Tom Jones - he's a character, he's become this singer with a big character.
Also in Music
- Chris Brown teases Ariana Grande duet
- Ice Cube: It's tough to cast for N.W.A biopic
- The Rolling Stones reschedule tour dates
- Robert Plant plays village charity concert
- Muse to start work on new record in May
- Olly Murs collaborates with former Kaiser Chief Nick Hodgson
- Dexters to support The Enemy in London
- Professor Green postpones headline tour
- Debbie Harry performs with Arcade Fire
- Lana Del Rey debuts new track West Coast
- Lorde: Coachella is mental
- James Blunt: Damon Albarn hides posh roots
- James Corden presenting BRIT Awards was 'horrid'
- Eminem and Rihanna debut 'The Monster'
- Debbie Harry thinks her solo work was 'overlooked'