Tom Jones was almost Bond
Sir Tom Jones almost landed the role of James Bond.... "I think it came from Cubby Broccoli, who was the man in charge, of course, and he said when my name was put forward, 'Tom Jones is so recognisable as Tom Jones - he's a character, he's become this singer with a big character.
More on Tom Jones
Welsh crooner Tom Jones showed off what an awesome…
With Prince William having finally got round to proposing…
In the end, the Beeb bagged her best pal…
Also in Music
- Melody Gardot eager for album release
- Adele for Vegas residency?
- Brandon Flowers: The Killers need to find the 'right groove'
- Matt Bellamy enjoyed countryside walks to get over Kate Hudson
- Rixton to take Ariana Grande for a curry
- Aston Merrygold's new music inspired by Prince
- Zayn Malik to make musical comeback on Naughty Boy album
- Brandon Flowers 'glad' he's not involved with Tidal
- Clean Bandit working with Alicia Keys
- Bob Geldof: Band Aid isn't a good song
- Boy George: Harry Styles is 'sexually ambiguous'
- Brian May: Queen are interested in headlining Glastonbury
- Kylie Minogue praises 'courageous' Boy George at Ivor Novellos
- LA Reid thinks Mariah Carey is too old for hit records
- Taylor Swift's Bad Blood bondage outfits