U2 3D: Clip - Where The Streets Have No Name
"U2 3D" - the first digital 3D, multi-camera, real-time production - reflects the band's longstanding embrace of technology and its belief that "U2 3D" has the potential to revolutionize digital 3D technology. Marrying advanced digital 3D imagery and 5.1 Surround Sound with the unique excitement of a live U2 concert, "U2 3D" takes viewers on an extraordinary cinematic journey, a quantum leap beyond traditional concert films.
Also in Music
- Noel Gallagher slams Arcade Fire
- Yoko Ono doesn't want her son compared John
- Bono pens essay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Howard Donald: I battled for DJ respect
- Ed Sheeran finishes his second album
- Britney to retire after Las Vegas shows?
- Lana Del Rey announces new album
- Paul McCartney joins the Japanese Beatles
- BRITs Critics' Choice nominees announced
- Boyzone chat to Stephen Gately before each gig
- Kate Nash: It's great to have Lily Allen back
- Pharrell Williams defends Miley
- Rolling Stones announce tour dates
- Ed Sheeran sought Taylor Swift's approval for his new tracks
- Britney's album set to flop?