See below for your download and installation instructions.
- Click on the correct resolution for your monitor size (to check this, right click on your desktop and Select Properties > Settings. Your resolution can be found under 'Screen Area' in the bottom right of the Properties box).
- You'll see a full size version of your wallpaper. Click on it with your right mouse button. A Windows menu should pop up.
- Click on 'Set as Wallpaper' or 'Set as Background'.
- Your wallpaper should automatically appear on your desktop.
- Click on the correct resolution for your monitor size (to check this, click on the apple and Select Control panel).
- Choose 'Download Image to Disk' and save the image.
- Open 'Appearance' in the control panel.
- If you already have wallpaper set on your Mac, click on 'Remove Picture' and then 'Select Picture'.
- Choose your Virgin Media wallpaper and click on 'Set Desktop'.
- Your wallpaper should appear on your Desktop.