Little Mix hope to meet Simon Cowell in 2012
Little Mix are hoping to meet Simon Cowell in the new year.
The girl group - made up of Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards - explained despite winning 'The X Factor' and receiving a bouquet of flowers to congratulate them on their success in the ITV1 competition, they are yet to meet the show's boss.
Jesy said: "I think it will happen in January. He sent us some flowers.
"I actually love him. I was gutted he wasn't on the show this year."
Little Mix - who were mentored by Tulisa Contostavlos throughout their time on 'The X Factor' - would also "love" to record a track alongside the N-Dubz hitmaker in 2012, and have vowed to be friends with the 23-year-old singer forever.
Perrie added in an interview with Grazia magazine: "I don't know if we'll work together. Maybe. We'd love to. But she will always be our friend."
Meanwhile, the girls are hoping to set themselves apart from other female groups by being "silly", rather than "sexy".
Jade explained: "There is a stigma and I don't know why. Maybe girl groups seem threatening to other girls - and that's mostly who votes - maybe because they're dressed up all sexy.
"We aren't very sexy, that's just not us. We don't act like we've got to impress anyone and we're just silly."30-12-2011
- Michelle Collins shocked by Stella decisions
- Emma Willis sought Brian's blessing
- Lucy Mecklenburgh heading to Hollywood?
- Bruce Forsyth wants Gangnam Style dance week on Strictly
- Spencer Mathews expects Millie departure
- Kym Lomas wants to be an icon
- Coronation Street enjoys triumphant British Soap Awards
- Louis Walsh: Loose cannon Sharon Osbourne could save X Factor