Gemma Collins loved working with mother
Gemma Collins loved shooting 'The Only Way is Essex' scenes with her mother.
The 31-year-old blonde says she and mum Joan are like ''twins'' and she is thrilled to finally be sharing screen time with her parent.
She said: ''We were filming 'TOWIE' last week and - breaking news - my lovely mum Joan is in it for the first time. It was fun working with her.
''I hope the viewers like her. We're more like twins than mum and daughter.''
As well as seeing her mum on the next series of the show, Gemma has advised fans to expect awkwardness between enemies Jessica Wright and Lauren Goodger but thinks they will eventually resolve their differences.
She added: ''Thinks will be awkward between Jessica Wright and Lauren Goodger this series after their catfight, but I think one day they'll eventually put their feud behind them.
''When they're about 60 years old, they'll laugh about it over a cup of tea like Jessica's mum, Carol and Nanny Pat.''23-04-2012
- Spencer Matthews: I want to be biggest TV villain
- Ben Daniels joins The Paradise
- Simon Cowell bored of TV talent shows
- Gary Lineker's brother Wayne joins TOWIE
- Helen Flanagan admits 'shoplifting'
- Jack P. Shepherd and fiancée expecting second child
- Big Brother plans 'summer of hell'
- Simon Cowell 'dreading' Britain's Got Talent live finals