Gemma Collins loved working with mother
Gemma Collins loved shooting 'The Only Way is Essex' scenes with her mother.
The 31-year-old blonde says she and mum Joan are like ''twins'' and she is thrilled to finally be sharing screen time with her parent.
She said: ''We were filming 'TOWIE' last week and - breaking news - my lovely mum Joan is in it for the first time. It was fun working with her.
''I hope the viewers like her. We're more like twins than mum and daughter.''
As well as seeing her mum on the next series of the show, Gemma has advised fans to expect awkwardness between enemies Jessica Wright and Lauren Goodger but thinks they will eventually resolve their differences.
She added: ''Thinks will be awkward between Jessica Wright and Lauren Goodger this series after their catfight, but I think one day they'll eventually put their feud behind them.
''When they're about 60 years old, they'll laugh about it over a cup of tea like Jessica's mum, Carol and Nanny Pat.''23-04-2012
- Kian Egan almost hospitalised in jungle
- Dancing on Ice lines up past contestant special
- Sharon Osbourne in tears after Rough Copy's X Factor exit
- Geri Halliwell to star in Trollied Christmas special
- Will Mellor: I got accused of drugging my wife
- Joey Essex and Amy Willerton are dating
- George Lamb wants interior design show
- Kian Egan hated not speaking to wife in jungle