Lucy wishes Mario wasn't on TOWIE
Lucy Mecklenburgh wishes Mario Falcone had never joined 'The Only Way Is Essex'.
The 20-year-old boutique owner has had to deal with a string of women claiming the hunk is cheating on her since he joined the ITV2 reality TV programme and Lucy admitted she wishes they could go back to the way they were before he found fame.
She said: ''I often think, 'I wish I could go back and be how we were at the beginning and I'd never brought him into all this.' ''
While Mario has been slammed for his arrogance on the show, Lucy admits she likes that aspect of his personality.
She explained to new! magazine: ''If I'm honest, Mario's always had a little bit of arrogance about him, but I quite like it!''
While Lucy believes she is too young to get married, she does believe she and her boyfriend will tie the knot in the future.
She said: ''I've never been as comfortable as this with anyone else. If things carry on well, then [we'll definitely get married]. But that's a long while off. I'm only 20!''24-04-2012
- Alan Fletcher signs up for Celebrity Big Brother
- EastEnders Janine Butcher to mow down David Wicks?
- Rylan Clark excited to work with Carol McGiffin
- George Lamb helping homeless at Christmas
- Lucy Mecklenburgh parties with TOWIE pals at Christmas
- Jenna Coleman: I'll miss Matt Smith
- Simon Cowell to change X Factor rules?
- Jorgie Porter in tears after Hollyoaks exit