Bo Bruce 'terrified' of first performance
'The Voice' hopeful Bo Bruce is ''terrified'' of performing on stage.
The 27-year-old singer gets nervous singing in front of an audience on the BBC One talent show, but she admits her mentor, The Script singer Danny O'Donoghue, has helped to grow her confidence by picking songs for her to sing that she ''believes in''.
She said: ''Going on stage under all that pressure. I still can't believe I'm attempting to forge a career
that terrifies me so much.
''Sometimes, performing to the smallest of rooms can freak me out. But I wanted to do this show because I loved the idea of being mentored close up, and learning from someone who actually knows, and in Danny's case, has walked the process. He chooses songs I believe in, so it feels like the right thing to do.''
Bo is desperate for Adele to perform on the programme, partly because she really wants to be friends with the 'Someone Like You' hitmaker.
She added to new! magazine: ''I love Annie Lennox, Björk and Massive Attack. And I want to be mates with Adele. She's amazing. I'm longing for her to perform on 'The Voice'.''02-05-2012
- Chloe Sims wants Joey Essex and Amy Willerton romance
- Simon Cowell mocks Demot O'Leary in musical
- Sam Bailey gets advice from Ozzy Osbourne
- Abbey Clancy hoping for Stoke City backing on Strictly
- Lacey Turner to return to EastEnders
- EastEnders' Lucy Beale and Danny Pennant kiss
- Paula Lane 'satisfied' on Corrie
- Rebecca Adlington and Alfonso Ribeiro voted off I'm A Celebrity