Bo Bruce 'terrified' of first performance
'The Voice' hopeful Bo Bruce is ''terrified'' of performing on stage.
The 27-year-old singer gets nervous singing in front of an audience on the BBC One talent show, but she admits her mentor, The Script singer Danny O'Donoghue, has helped to grow her confidence by picking songs for her to sing that she ''believes in''.
She said: ''Going on stage under all that pressure. I still can't believe I'm attempting to forge a career
that terrifies me so much.
''Sometimes, performing to the smallest of rooms can freak me out. But I wanted to do this show because I loved the idea of being mentored close up, and learning from someone who actually knows, and in Danny's case, has walked the process. He chooses songs I believe in, so it feels like the right thing to do.''
Bo is desperate for Adele to perform on the programme, partly because she really wants to be friends with the 'Someone Like You' hitmaker.
She added to new! magazine: ''I love Annie Lennox, Björk and Massive Attack. And I want to be mates with Adele. She's amazing. I'm longing for her to perform on 'The Voice'.''02-05-2012
- Michelle Collins shocked by Stella decisions
- Emma Willis sought Brian's blessing
- Lucy Mecklenburgh heading to Hollywood?
- Bruce Forsyth wants Gangnam Style dance week on Strictly
- Spencer Mathews expects Millie departure
- Kym Lomas wants to be an icon
- Coronation Street enjoys triumphant British Soap Awards
- Louis Walsh: Loose cannon Sharon Osbourne could save X Factor