Holly loves low-cut dresses
Holly Willoughby doesn't only wear low-cut dresses on special occasions.
'The Voice' presenter is regularly the butt of jokes for her boob-revealing outfits, but claims she does not do it to get attention.
Speaking on an episodes of Alan Carr's 'Chatty Man' which will be aired tonight (11.05.12), she said: ''If you have boobs and wear a dress they are going to be there you don't just get them out on a special occasion. It's not like I'm slashed to the navel, I'm not doing a 'Hollyoaks' red carpet special.''
Holly famously got into trouble in the past for flashing her flesh on 'Dancing on Ice' when viewers complained about her revealing sartorial choices.
She said: ''I'm not going to wear dresses up to my neck. That's just not me - and not a good look... I have boobs and hips and I dress to accommodate them. That's not going to change - why should it?''
Ratings for 'The Voice' have plummeted from 10.7 million to 6.6 million since the series began.
- Uzma: Lord Sugar's Apprentice sacking 'made sense'
- Phillip Schofield wants royal All Star Mr and Mrs
- Denise Van Outen to join EastEnders
- EastEnders' Lauren Branning to be arrested
- Starlings series two to air in July
- Amelia Lily: Sharon Osbourne's X Factor return is 'genius'
- Emmerdale star Richard Thorp dies
- X Factor 2013 judging panel confirmed