Gypsy Wedding couple Josie and Swanley split
'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' couple Josie McFayden and Swanley Smith are getting divorced.
The couple - whose flamboyant marriage was shown on Channel 4 last year - have split following a series of furious bust ups, with Josie,18, leaving her 21-year-old husband and taking the couple's one-year-old daughter with her.
Josie's agent Terry Mills said: ''I can confirm my client has split from her husband. Josie is concentrating on being a good mother.''
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''There have been some awful rows. The fairytale is over. It's very sad. Things haven't been going well for a while and Josie thinks it would be better if they were no longer married. She will be filing for divorce.
''She wants to move on with her life and being with Swanley just isn't making her happy. She has their daughter Josie to think of too, she's her number one priority.''
It is believed Josie's mother is staying with her at her new home in Middlesex in order to help her cope with the split.
Since marrying at the age of 16, Josie has been involved in a bust-up at another gypsy wedding, for which she received an electronic police tag for three months.
Swanley was also arrested last year over a fight at a friend's nuptials.23-05-2012
- Simon Cowell encouraged 'cheekier' I Can't Sing
- Ruth Langsford and Myleene Klass join Loose Women
- Artem Chigvintsev sheds Strictly weight
- Alan Fletcher signs up for Celebrity Big Brother
- EastEnders Janine Butcher to mow down David Wicks?
- Rylan Clark excited to work with Carol McGiffin
- George Lamb helping homeless at Christmas
- Lucy Mecklenburgh parties with TOWIE pals at Christmas