Amy Childs blasts TOWIE bosses
Amy Childs left 'The Only Way is Essex' because she ''couldn't handle'' producers on the show.
The red-head beauty - who quit after just two seasons of the ITV2 reality programme - admits she felt she had to depart from 'TOWIE' because people behind the scenes were always hinting she may be sacked.
According to the Daily Star newspaper, she said: '''TOWIE' want to put you up one minute and then they want to put you down.
''I just had to be myself and have a laugh on the show. That's why I left after series two. I thought, 'I can't really handle all of the, 'Oh you're in it, Oh you're not in it.' ''
However the 21-year-old star has no regrets about leaving the show - which has made big names out of Mark Wright, James 'Arg' Argent and Lauren Goodger - because people know her for more than that now.
She added: ''I left and I've done really well for myself and now people know me as Amy Childs and not just Amy Childs from 'TOWIE'.
Since leaving the reality programme, Amy has gone on to star in 'Celebrity Big Brother' and 'Let's Dance for Sport's Relief' with her cousin Harry Derbidge.24-05-2012
- David Beckham wanted for Dancing on Ice
- Coronation Street to be rocked by race scandal
- Sarah Beeny wants Dolly Parton renovation
- Jennifer Lopez to guest perform on Britain's Got Talent
- Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian wanted for I'm A Celebrity
- Tulisa quits The X Factor
- Dancing on Ice tour kicks off in March 2014
- John Barrowman to host Sing Your Face Off