Amy Childs blasts TOWIE bosses
Amy Childs left 'The Only Way is Essex' because she ''couldn't handle'' producers on the show.
The red-head beauty - who quit after just two seasons of the ITV2 reality programme - admits she felt she had to depart from 'TOWIE' because people behind the scenes were always hinting she may be sacked.
According to the Daily Star newspaper, she said: '''TOWIE' want to put you up one minute and then they want to put you down.
''I just had to be myself and have a laugh on the show. That's why I left after series two. I thought, 'I can't really handle all of the, 'Oh you're in it, Oh you're not in it.' ''
However the 21-year-old star has no regrets about leaving the show - which has made big names out of Mark Wright, James 'Arg' Argent and Lauren Goodger - because people know her for more than that now.
She added: ''I left and I've done really well for myself and now people know me as Amy Childs and not just Amy Childs from 'TOWIE'.
Since leaving the reality programme, Amy has gone on to star in 'Celebrity Big Brother' and 'Let's Dance for Sport's Relief' with her cousin Harry Derbidge.24-05-2012
- Nicole Scherzinger gushes about Gary Barlow
- Ashley Taylor Dawson: Juggling shows is torture
- Sheridan Smith and Angela Rippon win at Women in Film and TV Awards
- Melanie McCabe backs Sam Bailey for X Factor win
- Rebecca Ferguson sick before X Factor performance
- Julie Hesmondhalgh: filming last Corrie scenes was 'upsetting'
- Chloe Sims wants Joey Essex and Amy Willerton romance
- Simon Cowell mocks Demot O'Leary in musical