Frankie Essex not interested in TOWIE men
Frankie Essex is not interested in any men on 'The Only Way is Essex'.
The 24-year-old beauty - whose brother in Joey Essex - only likes blonde men and does not find any of the male members of the cast attractive.
She said: ''There's no one on the show I'm interested in. Joey's mates are like my little brothers so there's nothing there.
''Arg isn't my type at all and Mario's with Lucy. I like a blond guy and there's none on the show. I like blue eyes as well. And someone who's more of a man. I want someone with the personality of Jim Carrey and the looks of Channing Tatum.''
Frankie is not the only single girl on the show - Chloe Sims and Lauren Goodger are both without a man, and she admits it may be because they are all so picky.
She added to the Daily Star newspaper: ''So many of the girls on the show are single and we wonder why.
''We're all pretty girls with good personalities, we like to have a laugh. But we are all quite picky. We've been told we come across quite unapproachable as well, but I talk to anyone!''28-05-2012
- Helen Flanagan admits 'shoplifting'
- Jack P. Shepherd and fiancée expecting second child
- Big Brother plans 'summer of hell'
- Simon Cowell 'dreading' Britain's Got Talent live finals
- Bruce Forsyth wants Play Your Cards Right return
- Vernon Kay to front music quiz
- Billie Faiers' stroppy teenage years
- Amelia Lily to keep X Factor audition shoes forever