Rita Ora becomes guest X Factor judge
Rita Ora has been confirmed as the next 'X Factor' guest judge.
The 'RIP' singer will follow in the footsteps of Geri Halliwell and Leona Lewis by joining regular judges Gary Barlow, Louis Walsh and Tulisa Contostavlos on the panel during the audition stages at London's O2 of the ITV1 talent show.
The news was confirmed via the show's official twitter feed, which read: ''Twitter feed, which read: ''We can officially reveal that Brit babe and RIP singer Rita Ora will be guest Judging tomorrow in London. #GuestJudgesRule (sic)''
Rita, 21, also took to the social networking site to speak of her excitement about being a judge, hours before she was due to start.
She tweeted: ''IM HERE...... I CANT BREATHE! X-FACTOR..... IM JUST LIKE YOU REMEMBER THAT. IVE JUST STARTED TOO IM HERE TO HELP! (sic)''
Boss Simon Cowell is yet to fill Kelly Rowland's place on the panel - after former judge Dannii Minogue turned down his offer to return - so guest judges have been used until a permanent one is found.
Former Spice Girls star Geri did an audition in Liverpool and when she arrived she climbed to the top of her car and spoke to the waiting crowds through a megaphone.
However, once inside the audience booed her.
Leona - who won the contest in 2006 - appeared at auditions in London late last week.
- Simon Cowell 'dreading' Britain's Got Talent live finals
- Bruce Forsyth wants Play Your Cards Right return
- Vernon Kay to front music quiz
- Billie Faiers' stroppy teenage years
- Amelia Lily to keep X Factor audition shoes forever
- Made in Brixton gets green light
- X Factor musical to be called I Can't Sing!
- Joey Essex in TOWIE quit threat