Tom Jones refuses to rap on The Voice
Sir Tom Jones has been angered by 'The Voice' producers wanting him to rap.
The 71-year-old crooner will join fellow mentors Jessie J, will.i.am and Danny O'Donoghue in a special medley of all of their biggest hits at the final on Saturday (02.06.12), but is said to feel annoyed producers want him to rap a section of Black Eyed Peas song 'Where Is The Love?'.
A source said: ''Tom feels silly doing a rap on TV. He thinks Danny or Jessie should do it. So far the producers won't back down and say he has to.
However a spokesperson for the show confirmed nothing had been decided yet.
The representative said: ''The final arrangement for medley has yet to be confirmed.''
The group are set to perform Jessie J's 'Price Tag', 'Where Is The Love?', Tom's 'It's Not Unusual' and The Script's 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved' on the final.
Bo Bruce, Vince Kidd, Tyler James and Leanne Mitchell will all battle out this weekend to win the competition.29-05-2012
- X Factor 2013 judging panel confirmed
- Al Murray planning Pub Landlord film
- Millie Mackintosh to quit Made in Chelsea?
- David Beckham wanted for Dancing on Ice
- Coronation Street to be rocked by race scandal
- Sarah Beeny wants Dolly Parton renovation
- Jennifer Lopez to guest perform on Britain's Got Talent
- Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian wanted for I'm A Celebrity