Amy Childs' breast problems
Amy Childs felt like someone was ''sitting on her chest'' after her breast operation.
The former 'Only Way is Essex' star has had her boobs boosted to a chest size 32DD after complaining her earlier implants made her breasts saggy, and admits the operation to enlarge them was particularly painful.
She said that as soon as the operation was over her boobs felt ''heavy. Like someone was sitting on my chest and they wouldn't get off. I had so much morphine, it's a joke.
''At first they were massive but they were so swollen. They're a bit swollen now, but not as much. They will settle soon and then they will be perfect.''
Amy added she has no plans to undergo further surgery or operations, and was even hesitant about having work done on her breasts.
She told new! magazine: ''I was so scared and nervous. At one point, I thought, 'Why am I doing this to myself?' I just had to tell myself how much better I would feel when they were done.
''It's a big operation and there are risks. I did my research and I thought about it for a long time. But I did also think, 'I'm 22 and too young to be going through this. I could have waited until I was 30, but why be unhappy for all those years?''25-07-2012
- Jennifer Metcalfe won't wear a bra at British Soap Awards
- Matt Smith set for Doctor Who return
- Bonnie Tyler's Eurovision nerves
- Jenna-Louise Coleman's strange Doctor Who mail
- Millie Mackintosh and Pro Green planning 'mini-moon' at V Festival
- Blue slam Eurovision judges
- Spencer Matthews slams TOWIE
- Stooshe want own reality TV show