Sally won't be Loose Women regular
Sally Lindsay will no longer be on 'Loose Women' full-time.
The former 'Coronation Street' actress joined the panel of the ITV1 daytime show less than a year ago but is already planning to scale down her appearances to spend more time with her 22-month-old twins Victor and Louis.
She said: ''I want some time off with the boys. So it will maybe be once a week or once every two weeks on 'Loose Women'.
''I will be going back but not in the capacity I was before. It was an open contract. The bosses have been great and said I can come in when I want.''
Sally thinks her partner, drummer Steve White, will be pleased with her decision because he grew tired of her embarrassing him on the show.
She admitted in an interview in an interview with the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I think Steve regretted things I said on the show but I didn't.
''The girls started calling him 'Saint Steve' and he was like, 'You've made me sound like a right idiot.' ''
Sally will particularly miss the banter with her co-hosts before filming starts each day.
She said: ''It is a laugh, that first half-hour when you all meet up in the morning. The shenanigans could never be broadcast. Some of the stuff that is being said would make your hair curl.''08-08-2012
- Dancing on Ice tour kicks off in March 2014
- John Barrowman to host Sing Your Face Off
- Little Boots wants to sing in Eurovision Song Contest
- Paul O'Grady bringing Lily Savage back for final time
- Alison Steadman: life stops at 35 on TV
- Jet to compete on Strictly Come Dancing?
- Louis Walsh confirms X Factor return
- Peter Andre wants Home and Away role