Scott Mason and Ashleigh Hughes exit BB house
Scott Mason and Ashleigh Hughes have been evicted from the 'Big Brother' house tonight (10.08.12).
The 21-year-old student and the bubbly Essex girl were booted from the Channel 5 reality show in a shock double elimination, while Deana Uppal and Adam Kelly survived the public vote.
'Big Brother' host Brian Dowling congratulated a disappointed Scott, saying: ''That was the first time there has been not one boo for the person who was evicted.''
Despite his popularity, the cheeky history student was the first to leave after receiving the fewest public votes.
Viewers were shocked at the result and made their feelings heard with chants of ''get Deana out''.
Scott was nominated for the first time in his nine weeks in the house by Sara, Luke A, Adam and Deana as they felt he didn't pull his weight.
Brian then announced it would be a double eviction with Ashleigh becoming the twelfth contestant to leave the house to showers of boos and hisses.
The glamorous 20-year-old was nominated by Luke A, Deana, and Adam for being too ''selfish''.
She leaves her boyfriend Luke S in the house fighting for the chance to win £50,000.
The 'Big Brother' 2012 winner will be crowned on Monday during the live finale.10-08-2012
- Uzma: Lord Sugar's Apprentice sacking 'made sense'
- Phillip Schofield wants royal All Star Mr and Mrs
- Denise Van Outen to join EastEnders
- EastEnders' Lauren Branning to be arrested
- Starlings series two to air in July
- Amelia Lily: Sharon Osbourne's X Factor return is 'genius'
- Emmerdale star Richard Thorp dies
- X Factor 2013 judging panel confirmed