Amanda Holden's praise for Alesha Dixon
Amanda Holden loved working with Alesha Dixon on 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The panellist was thrilled to be joined by another female on the show because fellow judges Simon Cowell and David Walliams just ''fell in love with each other'' when the 'Little Britain' comedian was added to the show's line-up.
She told new! magazine: ''We are such good friends! And it was so nice for me to have a girl [on the panel], because Simon and David just fell in love with each other.''
Amanda also revealed she hopes to return to the show along with Alesha, Simon and David because she loves working with them all.
She said: ''I'd love to see all of us back. I adore Alesha and David.''
Amanda went back to work just three weeks after undergoing a traumatic birth in which she nearly died but she has defended herself, saying she just wanted some frivolity back in her life.
She said: ''I went back for two days and I sat down and pressed a buzzer! You want to get some sense of frivolity and fun back.''14-08-2012
- Lauren Branning to be hospitalised for drinking
- Helen Flanagan 'nervous wreck' after armed burglary
- Julian Rhind-Tutt in frame for Doctor Who role
- David Walliams 'cant believe' he gets paid for BGT
- Olly Murs wants TV role to find love
- Andy Jordan: 'Spencer is a naughty boy'
- BBC splash £15,000 on Tom Jones hotel stay
- Mario Falcone reveals suicide bid