Dowling wants Cowell ex to spill secrets on CBB
Brian Dowling wants to know if Simon Cowell is good in bed.
The 'Big Brother' host is gearing up for a new celebrity edition of the fly-on-the-wall reality show later this year, and is particularly excited about the possibility of Simon's ex-girlfriend Jasmine Lennard going into the house.
He told new! magazine: ''I want to know absolutely everything - is he good in bed? Is it big or small? Clearly I'm talking about his ego.''
Brian is also hoping some of the female contestants in the show will fall out.
He added: ''Obviously, I want a good catfight. I like the simmering tension of a girl who could rip off someone's hair extensions at any second.''
Brian is also hoping for a little titillation if former 'Coronation Street' star Julie Goodyear appears on the show.
He said: ''I hope she gets her t**s out in the Jacuzzi like [last season's winner] Denise Welch.''
Brian may find one of his early crushes in the house too, in the form of comedian Julian Clary.
He added: ''I loved him growing up and I still do. I'm not sure if I had a crush on him when I was younger or whether I just wanted to be him. He is so strikingly beautiful.''14-08-2012
- Michelle Collins shocked by Stella decisions
- Emma Willis sought Brian's blessing
- Lucy Mecklenburgh heading to Hollywood?
- Bruce Forsyth wants Gangnam Style dance week on Strictly
- Spencer Mathews expects Millie departure
- Kym Lomas wants to be an icon
- Coronation Street enjoys triumphant British Soap Awards
- Louis Walsh: Loose cannon Sharon Osbourne could save X Factor