Scherzinger will prepare contestants for success
Nicole Scherzinger will teach 'X Factor' contestants how to make it on the ''worldwide stage''.
The former Pussycat Doll joined the panel of the UK show this year - alongside Gary Barlow, Tulisa Contostavlos and Louis Walsh - and co-executive producer Mark Sidaway says she was approached for the role because of her international appeal and experience.
He told the Hollywood Reporter: ''Nicole is an international artist, so she knows what it takes to make it on the worldwide stage.
''She has worked hard to get where she is, and she'll bring that experience to the show and she'll be able to use it with her contestants.''
Mark also revealed Simon Cowell is still hugely involved, despite quitting the show to focus on the US version.
He explained: ''He is involved across our plans for the show and is as passionate about this as he is about the US version.
''Every year we bring fresh ideas to the series, as even though we are the country's number one entertainment show we don't rest on our laurels We want to keep it surprising and fresh for everyone who watches the show.''14-08-2012
- Uzma: Lord Sugar's Apprentice sacking 'made sense'
- Phillip Schofield wants royal All Star Mr and Mrs
- Denise Van Outen to join EastEnders
- EastEnders' Lauren Branning to be arrested
- Starlings series two to air in July
- Amelia Lily: Sharon Osbourne's X Factor return is 'genius'
- Emmerdale star Richard Thorp dies
- X Factor 2013 judging panel confirmed