Kimberley Walsh pressured by Cheryl to do Strictly
Kimberley Walsh claims Cheryl Cole bullied her into taking part in this year's 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
The Girls Aloud singer is one of the 14 celebrities to star in the 10th series of the BBC One ballroom dancing show but admits she wasn't sure about signing up until bandmate Cheryl told her she had to do it.
Kimberley - who is also joined in the group by Nicola Roberts, Sarah Harding and Nadine Coyle - said: ''I asked the girls before I signed and Cheryl basically told me I had to do it.
''They're really excited. No doubt they'll come down to cheer me on.''
The 'Strictly' line-up was confirmed last night (10.09.12) and sees Kimberley joined on the dancefloor by other stars including Olympians Victoria Pendleton and Louis Smith, model Jerry Hall, Westlife singer Nicky Byrne, TV presenters Denise Van Outen, Fern Britton, Richard Arnold and Johnny Ball, cricketer Michael Vaughn, actor Colin Salmon, children's TV star Dani Harmer and former 'EastEnders' actor Sid Owen.
The launch show will air on Saturday (15.09.12), where each contestant will be assigned a dancing partner. The competition kicks off properly on Saturday October 6.11-09-2012
- Amelia Lily to keep X Factor audition shoes forever
- Made in Brixton gets green light
- X Factor musical to be called I Can't Sing!
- Joey Essex in TOWIE quit threat
- X Factor judges get pay rise
- David Threlfall to play Tommy Cooper
- Uzma: Lord Sugar's Apprentice sacking 'made sense'
- Phillip Schofield wants royal All Star Mr and Mrs