Kimberley Walsh pressured by Cheryl to do Strictly
Kimberley Walsh claims Cheryl Cole bullied her into taking part in this year's 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
The Girls Aloud singer is one of the 14 celebrities to star in the 10th series of the BBC One ballroom dancing show but admits she wasn't sure about signing up until bandmate Cheryl told her she had to do it.
Kimberley - who is also joined in the group by Nicola Roberts, Sarah Harding and Nadine Coyle - said: ''I asked the girls before I signed and Cheryl basically told me I had to do it.
''They're really excited. No doubt they'll come down to cheer me on.''
The 'Strictly' line-up was confirmed last night (10.09.12) and sees Kimberley joined on the dancefloor by other stars including Olympians Victoria Pendleton and Louis Smith, model Jerry Hall, Westlife singer Nicky Byrne, TV presenters Denise Van Outen, Fern Britton, Richard Arnold and Johnny Ball, cricketer Michael Vaughn, actor Colin Salmon, children's TV star Dani Harmer and former 'EastEnders' actor Sid Owen.
The launch show will air on Saturday (15.09.12), where each contestant will be assigned a dancing partner. The competition kicks off properly on Saturday October 6.11-09-2012
- Beauty School Cop Outs stars come to blows
- Louis Walsh blasts James Arthur
- Made in Chelsea stars turn out for fragrance launch
- Kian Egan almost hospitalised in jungle
- Dancing on Ice lines up past contestant special
- Sharon Osbourne in tears after Rough Copy's X Factor exit
- Geri Halliwell to star in Trollied Christmas special
- Will Mellor: I got accused of drugging my wife