Paddy Doherty: 'Bercow goes right through me'
Paddy Doherty finds Sally Bercow can ''go right through'' him.
The former 'Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' star - who first met Sally on 'Celebrity Big Brother' - recently filmed a new series where the pair visit various gypsy camps across Europe, and he admits while he loves her he can find her irritating.
He said: ''Ah I love her, she's great, but she can go right through me, honestly. But she has a heart of gold, she doesn't mean it. It's just her way.''
Paddy - who has been married to wife Roseanne since 1977 - has become a big hit with the ladies since his rise to fame, and while he cannot read, he admits the letters he gets can sometimes be shocking.
He said: ''Well I can't read, but I do get loads of letters. Sometimes, the things women say and the wife won't tell me it but they send things. And I have to have a bucket of cold water chucked over me, honest to God. Most of them are lovely but some of them are shocking!''
'Paddy And Sally's Excellent Gypsy Adventure' begins on Channel Five on Wednesday, September 12 at 10pm.12-09-2012
- Amelia Lily to keep X Factor audition shoes forever
- Made in Brixton gets green light
- X Factor musical to be called I Can't Sing!
- Joey Essex in TOWIE quit threat
- X Factor judges get pay rise
- David Threlfall to play Tommy Cooper
- Uzma: Lord Sugar's Apprentice sacking 'made sense'
- Phillip Schofield wants royal All Star Mr and Mrs