Jonathan and Charlotte: 'Cowell is a sweetie'
Jonathan and Charlotte think Simon Cowell is a ''sweetie''.
The 'Britain's Got Talent' stars - who lost in the final of the show to dog act Ashleigh and Pudsey - have been impressed with how involved the record label boss has been with their debut album 'Together' and think he is a ''softie''.
Jonathan Antoine said: ''Simon is not cruel like everyone would think. He's a sweetie. He's a softie on the inside, we like to think.
''He's been involved with everything, but it hasn't been direct contact with us. It's between him, the label and us and then back. It's a big circle. But he oversees everything and approves it. He's been really helpful.''
Despite losing out to Ashleigh and Pudsey, the operatic duo have no grudges, because they are still getting to do what they want.
Jonathan added: ''Everyone things losing to Ashley and Pudsey is such a bad thing, but I totally don't! It's a variety show, there's the 'X Factor' which is specifically for singers - we couldn't do that because we are not pop - but still, a variety act winning a variety show kind of makes sense.''
'Together' is out now.25-09-2012
- Joey Essex to launch reality TV show?
- Joey Essex and Amy Willerton voted off I'm A Celebrity
- Nicole Scherzinger gushes about Gary Barlow
- Ashley Taylor Dawson: Juggling shows is torture
- Sheridan Smith and Angela Rippon win at Women in Film and TV Awards
- Melanie McCabe backs Sam Bailey for X Factor win
- Rebecca Ferguson sick before X Factor performance
- Julie Hesmondhalgh: filming last Corrie scenes was 'upsetting'