Jonathan and Charlotte: 'Cowell is a sweetie'
Jonathan and Charlotte think Simon Cowell is a ''sweetie''.
The 'Britain's Got Talent' stars - who lost in the final of the show to dog act Ashleigh and Pudsey - have been impressed with how involved the record label boss has been with their debut album 'Together' and think he is a ''softie''.
Jonathan Antoine said: ''Simon is not cruel like everyone would think. He's a sweetie. He's a softie on the inside, we like to think.
''He's been involved with everything, but it hasn't been direct contact with us. It's between him, the label and us and then back. It's a big circle. But he oversees everything and approves it. He's been really helpful.''
Despite losing out to Ashleigh and Pudsey, the operatic duo have no grudges, because they are still getting to do what they want.
Jonathan added: ''Everyone things losing to Ashley and Pudsey is such a bad thing, but I totally don't! It's a variety show, there's the 'X Factor' which is specifically for singers - we couldn't do that because we are not pop - but still, a variety act winning a variety show kind of makes sense.''
'Together' is out now.25-09-2012
- Louis Walsh: Loose cannon Sharon Osbourne could save X Factor
- Binky Felstead: Made in Chelsea men need to grow up
- Coronation Street is big winner at British Soap Awards
- Jennifer Metcalfe won't wear a bra at British Soap Awards
- Matt Smith set for Doctor Who return
- Bonnie Tyler's Eurovision nerves
- Jenna-Louise Coleman's strange Doctor Who mail
- Millie Mackintosh and Pro Green planning 'mini-moon' at V Festival