Amanda Holden wants her own 'fix-it' show
Amanda Holden dreams of having her own ''fix it'' show.
The TV personality is soon returning to her role of judge on 'Britain's Got Talent' alongside Simon Cowell, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams, but revealed that her ideal job would be one where she can make children's ''dreams come true'', although she accepts it may not be the best time to do it following recent revelations about Jimmy Savile.
She told BANG Showbiz: ''Gosh if I had a dream show ... I probably shouldn't even mention it in the current climate but it would be like a kind of fix it show, but obviously not .... You know!
''A show where little children can write in - that's the kind of show. I like making dreams come true which is kind of what we do on 'Britain's Got Talent'. I'd like to do it, so people can blow up chimneys and things.''
The blonde beauty also insisted that she will never quit her position on the talent competition panel after joining in 2007 when it began on ITV, joking that she'd have to be ''sacked'' if they ever wanted to get rid of her.
When asked if she thinks she will ever get bored of it she replied: ''No - they'll have to sack me and I'm difficult to sack at the moments so good luck with that! I'm already planning my outfits!''
Jimmy Savile - who died in October 2011 - has been accused of a series of abuses against children during in his lifetime while hosting shows including 'Jim'll Fix It' and 'Top of the Pops'.13-11-2012
- Kanye West 'refused to chat to Jonathan Ross'
- Dan Osborne gets daughter's name tattooed on his torso
- Fearne Cotton is pregnant and leaving BBC Radio 1
- Dynamo wants Prince Charles to support him on tour
- TFI Friday to return for anniversary special
- Kevin Spacey wants to make House of Cards blooper reel
- Gemma Atkinson to be 'Del Boy' of Emmerdale
- Dan Osborne interviewed by police