Louie Spence axed from Dancing On Ice
Louie Spence has been axed from 'Dancing On Ice'.
The flamboyant star is being replaced by former judge Jason Gardiner after just one series of taking over his role on the ITV1 ice skating competition.
Louie broke the news via twitter, writing: ''To all asking, no I won't be judging @Dancingonice this year. Jason is back.''
Jason joins Robin Cousins and a new female judge on the panel as German skater Katarina Witt has also been dropped from the line-up. Karen Barber will be returning to the show in a coaching capacity and the former skate star will closely monitor the contestants' progress.
Straight-talking Jason is expected to cause chaos when he is reunited with Karen as the pair are not thought to have spoken since they fell out live on air.
The new series starts in January and will feature the likes of 'The Only Way Is Essex' star Lauren Goodger, 'Baywatch' beauty Pamela Anderson, former rugby player Gareth Thomas and 'Coronation Street' actress Samia Ghadie.
Louie previously confessed he hadn't been in touch with the show's producers and wasn't sure whether he would be asked to return.
He said: ''I don't worry about getting axed though, the dance world is about constant rejection.''20-11-2012
- Tom Daley: TV hasn't distracted diving
- Corrie slammed over robbery plot
- Nicole Scherzinger urged to snub X Factor
- Jacqueline Jossa: Dan Osborne romance going 'swimmingly'
- Katherine Parkinson unsure about IT Crowd reunion
- Billie Faiers named daughter after sister
- EastEnders' Aunt Babe is 'ruthless'
- Mel C, Peter Andre to join Ant and Dec on tour