Darcey Bussell to return to Strictly Come Dancing
Darcey Bussell will return to 'Strictly Come Dancing' next year.
The former ballerina joined the judging panel of the BBC One show this year, taking over from Alesha Dixon, and she will be gracing TV screens once again in the 2013 series.
Darcey has signed a two-year deal, which she insisted on because she was moving her family over from Australia, and if producers had have sacked her, she would have been entitled to another £100,000 for the second year of the deal.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Her first outing divided people but she has grown into the role tremendously. The other judges love her as she knows her onions.
''And producers actually think she is better than Alesha.''
Darcey faced criticism on her first night by repeatedly saying ''yah'' instead of ''yes'' and for being too posh.
However, she finally won over fans by arguing with head judge Len Goodman and Craig Revel Horwood.
Len and Craig will also return next year, as will Bruno Tonioli.
Alesha quit earlier this year to become a judge on 'Britain's Got Talent'.
- X Factor 2013 judging panel confirmed
- Al Murray planning Pub Landlord film
- Millie Mackintosh to quit Made in Chelsea?
- David Beckham wanted for Dancing on Ice
- Coronation Street to be rocked by race scandal
- Sarah Beeny wants Dolly Parton renovation
- Jennifer Lopez to guest perform on Britain's Got Talent
- Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian wanted for I'm A Celebrity