Peter Andre: Ant and Dec are 'essential viewing'
Peter Andre thinks Ant and Dec make 'I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!' ''essential viewing''.
The 39-year-old singer - who finished third on the ITV1 reality show in 2004 - insists the presenting duo are the best aspect of the programme, as opposed to the star-studded line-up of contestants, because of their ''natural'' and comical hosting style.
He explained: ''As ever it's actually Ant and Dec, not the jungle celebs, who really make the show essential viewing. They're great guys and so natural. I love them!''
While Peter admits it is a shame to see Helen Flanagan struggle in a number of Bushtucker Trials throughout the current series, he thinks the 22-year-old actress needs to ''toughen up'' in order to give herself a better chance of being crowned Queen of the Jungle.
He added in his column for new! magazine: ''I haven't had much time to watch TV this week, but I did manage to catch an episode of 'I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here!'. Poor Helen Flanagan - she looked like she was really struggling!
''Having been there myself, I can assure you it's a lot harder than it looks on screen so if Helen wants to survive until the end, I'm afraid she'll need to toughen up a bit!''21-11-2012
- Simon Cowell blames BBC producers for clash
- Jay Gardner defends Ricci Guarnaccio
- Claire King has left Celebrity Big Brother house
- Catherine Tyldesley is engaged
- Kellie Bright 'honoured' by difficult rape storyline
- James 'Arg' Argent apologies for worrying 'everyone'
- Dermot O'Leary feels under 'pressure'
- James 'Arg' Argent 'safe' after being reported missing