Colin Baker leaves I'm A Celebrity
Colin Baker has become the latest star to leave 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!'.
The former 'Doctor Who' star was made to say his goodbyes to his campmates after losing a head-to-head trial with darts player Eric Bristow.
The pair - who had received the least amount of public votes - took on each other in the Panic Room to see who would be staying and who would be going.
They had to face an array of jungle creatures while picking up stars and whoever had the most got to go back to camp while the other went home.
At the end of the trial, Colin's stars were emptied on to the scale, recording a weight of 82 grams, while Eric's came in at 262 grams and Colin seemed pleased to leave.
On exiting the camp, Colin told hosts Ant and Dec: ''It feels remarkably good.''
He said he had enjoyed his time in the camp and really enjoyed bonding with Rosemary Shrager, saying: ''She's a type that rarely exists anymore.''
Eric, Rosemary, Hugo Taylor, David Haye, Ashley Roberts, Helen Flanaghan and Charlie Brooks are all left to battle it out in a bid to be crowned King or Queen of the Jungle.26-11-2012
- Benefits Street's White Dee accused of betraying roots
- Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard
- Mary Berry pleased Paul Hollywood is back with wife
- Pregnant Holly Willoughby 'can't wait to wallow'
- Mark Wright in talks for Strictly Come Dancing
- Lauren Goodger to show 'sweet side' on Celebrity Big Brother
- Jake Wood signs up for Strictly Come Dancing
- Grace Andrews' TOWIE tears