Robert Llewellyn always promises not to make Red Dwarf return
Robert Llewellyn always promises ''never'' to go back to 'Red Dwarf'.
The 56-year-old star - who plays the robotic Kryten in the sci-fi show - never wants to film another series once he has finished working on it, but always goes back eventually.
He said: ''It's one of those shows where at the end I go, 'I'll never do that f***ing show...' but I've said that every single time since 1989.''
Robert assumed recording the 10th series of the programme - the first since mini-series 'Back to Earth' in 2009 - would be strange, but claims every time the crew, including Danny John-Jules, Craig Charles and Chris Barrie, get back together, they feel like they have never been apart.
He said: ''It was weird that it wasn't weird. I must admit the first night of live recording, with the audience, I was bricking it, I was really nervous. Craig wasn't nervous, but I was.''
'Red Dwarf X' is available now on DVD, Blu-Ray and download.26-11-2012
- Alison King taking break from Coronation Street
- 'Naughty' Amanda Holden
- Sam Faiers wants to get married and have children with boyfriend
- Jim Carter: It's 'right time' for Downton Abbey to end
- Amy Willerton has a new love
- Coronation Street's Tracy Barlow to seek revenge on Carla Connor
- Chris Coghill thrilled with new role after playing paedophile
- Claudia Winkleman to speak about daughter's accident