Robert Llewellyn always promises not to make Red Dwarf return
Robert Llewellyn always promises ''never'' to go back to 'Red Dwarf'.
The 56-year-old star - who plays the robotic Kryten in the sci-fi show - never wants to film another series once he has finished working on it, but always goes back eventually.
He said: ''It's one of those shows where at the end I go, 'I'll never do that f***ing show...' but I've said that every single time since 1989.''
Robert assumed recording the 10th series of the programme - the first since mini-series 'Back to Earth' in 2009 - would be strange, but claims every time the crew, including Danny John-Jules, Craig Charles and Chris Barrie, get back together, they feel like they have never been apart.
He said: ''It was weird that it wasn't weird. I must admit the first night of live recording, with the audience, I was bricking it, I was really nervous. Craig wasn't nervous, but I was.''
'Red Dwarf X' is available now on DVD, Blu-Ray and download.26-11-2012
- Shane Warne 'would consider' dating show
- ITV to steal The Voice from the BBC?
- EastEnders: Abi and Stacey in fight
- Brian Dowling gets hitched in Ireland
- Jodi Albert feels mother living on through baby son
- Jenson Button to join Chris Evans on Top Gear?
- Nick Grimshaw wants Shaggy to voice The X Factor
- Matt Lucas' inspirational letter to young alopecia sufferer