Helen Flanagan leaves I'm A Celebrity
Helen Flanagan became the latest star to be voted out off 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of here!' last night (26.11.12).
The former 'Coronation Street' actress - who became famous in the jungle for stripping down to her bikini at every opportunity - looked stunned as she was told by hosts Ant and Dec she would be leaving after losing out in the public vote to 'Made in Chelsea' star Hugo Taylor.
She later said: ''It's crazy, completely crazy. But I'm proud of myself because I feel like I've done my best.
''Some people got a bit irritated but I genuinely loved everyone in the camp.''
Helen failed five of the first six Bushtucker Trials and she admitted she thought they were going to be easier than they were.
The 22-year-old star said: ''Can I have a pillow to cringe? I'm really strong minded and I thought I'd be able to do all the tasks. I didn't think they were going to be as hard as they were.''
Helen - who is dating Manchester City footballer Scott Sinclair - says she wants boxer David Haye to go and win the show.
She said: ''Everyone is going to miss me terribly, what are they going to do?! I'd like David to win.''
- Robert Pattinson's sister wows on X Factor
- Mark Wright clashes with Arg and Elliott at cousin's wedding
- Mary Berry wins burping competition
- Doug Potts returns to Emmerdale
- Ola Jordan wants Craig and Bruno off Strictly
- James Argent shed two stone for Lydia Bright
- Rylan Clark lands record deal
- Vicky Pattison to stir things up on Geordie Shore return