Robbie Williams: Rylan has the X Factor
Robbie Williams believes Rylan Clark has ''the X factor''.
The 'Candy' hitmaker is disappointed the flamboyant hopeful has been voted off 'The X Factor' because he found him the most watchable contestant this series.
He said ''It's called 'The X Factor' isn't it? And people say it's a singing competition but I don't think it is, It's called 'The X Factor' because that's what it's looking for and Rylan's got the X factor.
''I'll be sad Rylan's not on this week because you focus on him, a lot of the people you watch and think 'This is good' and you tune out and you're thinking about something else before the second chorus kicks in, but with Rylan, you're watching him, he's a star in whatever capacity that is, I'm sure I'll be seeing him around an awful lot.''
Robbie admits he has found this year's show unmissable, unlike previous series' when he has tired of the contestants' sob stories.
Speaking at a press conference at London's Soho Hotel to launch his European tour in conjunction with Samsung, he said: ''I loved the show again this year, I love it on and off. I stop watching it because how many times can you go on an emotional journey with people? But I'm hooked this year.''
Tickets for Robbie's tour go on sale on Friday (30.11.12).
- Sarah Harding: Cheryl needs 'thick skin' for X Factor
- The Voice's Ricky Wilson wants the panel to stay together
- Jessica Raine quits Call The Midwife
- Dannii Minogue backs Cheryl Cole for X Factor return
- Mark Gatiss says Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch is irreplaceable
- Phillip Schofield backs Dancing on Ice ending
- Sue Perkins turned down Bake Off
- Dermot O'Leary fascinated by space