Robbie Williams: Rylan has the X Factor
Robbie Williams believes Rylan Clark has ''the X factor''.
The 'Candy' hitmaker is disappointed the flamboyant hopeful has been voted off 'The X Factor' because he found him the most watchable contestant this series.
He said ''It's called 'The X Factor' isn't it? And people say it's a singing competition but I don't think it is, It's called 'The X Factor' because that's what it's looking for and Rylan's got the X factor.
''I'll be sad Rylan's not on this week because you focus on him, a lot of the people you watch and think 'This is good' and you tune out and you're thinking about something else before the second chorus kicks in, but with Rylan, you're watching him, he's a star in whatever capacity that is, I'm sure I'll be seeing him around an awful lot.''
Robbie admits he has found this year's show unmissable, unlike previous series' when he has tired of the contestants' sob stories.
Speaking at a press conference at London's Soho Hotel to launch his European tour in conjunction with Samsung, he said: ''I loved the show again this year, I love it on and off. I stop watching it because how many times can you go on an emotional journey with people? But I'm hooked this year.''
Tickets for Robbie's tour go on sale on Friday (30.11.12).
- Stooshe want own reality TV show
- Bruce Forsyth confirms Strictly Come Dancing return
- Kelly Brook given Celebrity Juice boob cake
- Samantha Womack returning to EastEnders
- Michelle Collins unhappy with new Rovers
- P. Diddy creates humorous Downton Abbey spoof video
- Simon Cowell's dream racehorse career
- Hugo Taylor not confident of Millie wedding invite