Sharon Osbourne joins That Dog Can Dance judging panel
Sharon Osbourne will be a judge on new talent show 'That Dog Can Dance'.
The showbiz legend is returning to the UK to join the judging panel of Simon Cowell's new show to help find agile-footed canines alongside comedian Bill Bailey and 'Britain's Got Talent' winner Ashleigh Butler, who won this year's competition with her dancing dog Pudsey.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Simon loves dogs and Pudsey proved that the public do too. Sharon and Bill will be great judges alongside Ashleigh.''
Christine Bleakley will host the show after ITV1 bosses decided that original choice Alesha Dixon might be too risky due to 'BGT' schedule clashes.
Meanwhile, Simon is said to be trying to persuade Sharon to come back to 'The X Factor' next year as part of a grand return to the show's original 2004 line-up, including himself and long-standing judge Louis Walsh.
A source said: ''The first three series relied solely on genuine British talent and a chemistry between the judges that simply hasn't been there since Sharon left.
''If Simon can get the original judges and format back he will truly have pulled victory from the jaws of defeat.''
'That Dog Can Dance' airs on Boxing Day on ITV1.27-11-2012
- Mike Berry auditions for The Voice
- EastEnders' Martin Fowler and baby Arthur involved in horror smash
- Scotty T's four-day booze bender
- Stephanie Davis and Jeremy McConnell have date night
- Mario Falcone will never find girl he loves as much as Lucy Mecklenburgh
- Sam Faiers loses stone of baby weight
- Paula Lane quits Coronation Street
- Mark-Francis Vandelli quits The Jump with broken ankle