Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt enter CBB house
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have entered the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house.
The married couple - who previously starred on MTV show 'The Hills' - signed up to take part in the Channel 5 show and took their place in the house tonight (03.01.13) alongside a host of other celebrities.
They will compete against stars including Steps singer Claire Richards, jockey Frankie Dettori, former 'EastEnders' star Gillian Taylforth, ex-soccer star Neil 'Razor' Ruddock, Simon Cowell's ex-girlfriend Paula Hamilton, and 'X Factor' contestant Rylan Clark.
Other celebrities taking part in the show include 'Neighbours' actor Ryan Maloney, onetime 'Coronation Street' star Sam Robertson, 'Heartbeat' actress Tricia Penrose and Page 3 model Lacey Banghard.
Meanwhile, it has been revealed six of the 12 'Celebrity Big Brother' housemates will be made to endure a ''pigsty'' basement in the house, as they will be sent underneath the building to live in squalor for several days.
To make things harder for the stars, they will be able to see their fellow housemates enjoy the ''luxuries'' of the main house on a giant TV screen while they sleep on dirty mattresses and have their food rationed.
A source said: ''To make matters worse, bosses have placed a plasma screen on the basement dwellers' wall so they can see glimpses of the other team.
''This is so they can see the other team enjoying the luxuries of the 'Big Brother' house and hear them gloating about pigging out on fine wines and food.''03-01-2013
- Sam Faiers wants to get married and have children with boyfriend
- Jim Carter: It's 'right time' for Downton Abbey to end
- Amy Willerton has a new love
- Coronation Street's Tracy Barlow to seek revenge on Carla Connor
- Chris Coghill thrilled with new role after playing paedophile
- Claudia Winkleman to speak about daughter's accident
- Top Gear reunited for Clarkson, Hammond and May Live tour
- Will Mellor: 'Of course' I would take Top Gear job