Katie Price to star in Celebrity Wedding Planner
Katie Price is taking part in 'Celebrity Wedding Planner'.
The glamour model-turned-entrepreneur and Blue singer Duncan James are teaming up for the new series of the Channel 5 reality show to take control of an unsuspecting couple's big day, planning every single detail of the ceremony from the dress down to the décor.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Katie has plenty of experience with weddings, having organised two herself. She and Duncan will put together a no-expense spared day. It will be outrageous and maybe some of their celebrity pals will turn up for the do.''
A friend of Katie's added: ''A deal isn't signed yet, but it looks likely.''
The couple in question are in luck as newly-single Katie is an expert at wedding planning, but the contestants will have to remain open-minded about her gaudy tastes.
The busty babe - also known as Jordan - organised her own lavish wedding to Peter Andre at Highclere Castle, Hampshire, in 2005, which saw her don a princess-style gown encrusted with Swarovski crystals and arrive at the church in a Barbie-pink horse and carriage.
Katie then wed cross-dressing cage fighter Alex Reid in 2010 in a smaller - but nonetheless flashy - ceremony in Las Vegas.11-01-2013
- Claudia Winkleman returns to Strictly Come Dancing
- James Argent absent for The Only Way Is Essex Christmas special
- Linda Carter confesses rape hell to Stacey Slater
- Carl Fogarty determined to win I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
- Jessie J hints The Voice return
- Andrea Faustini: I'm a virgin
- Matt Ryan binge watched 24
- Alik Alfus and Louise Thompson 'very much in love'