Katie Price to star in Celebrity Wedding Planner
Katie Price is taking part in 'Celebrity Wedding Planner'.
The glamour model-turned-entrepreneur and Blue singer Duncan James are teaming up for the new series of the Channel 5 reality show to take control of an unsuspecting couple's big day, planning every single detail of the ceremony from the dress down to the décor.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Katie has plenty of experience with weddings, having organised two herself. She and Duncan will put together a no-expense spared day. It will be outrageous and maybe some of their celebrity pals will turn up for the do.''
A friend of Katie's added: ''A deal isn't signed yet, but it looks likely.''
The couple in question are in luck as newly-single Katie is an expert at wedding planning, but the contestants will have to remain open-minded about her gaudy tastes.
The busty babe - also known as Jordan - organised her own lavish wedding to Peter Andre at Highclere Castle, Hampshire, in 2005, which saw her don a princess-style gown encrusted with Swarovski crystals and arrive at the church in a Barbie-pink horse and carriage.
Katie then wed cross-dressing cage fighter Alex Reid in 2010 in a smaller - but nonetheless flashy - ceremony in Las Vegas.11-01-2013
- Kerry Katona to try for baby on honeymoon
- Doctor Who villains set for arena tour
- Ola Jordan would've quit Strictly on James say-so
- Lauren Goodger: I'm no Kim Kardashian
- John Altman reprises bad boy Nick Cotten role in EastEnders
- Luisa Zissman hits out at Lauren Goodger sex tape
- Catherine Tyldesley caught parking in disabled bay
- Ferne McCann wants to make up with Chloe Sims