Anton Du Beke had 'no idea' about Goodman's wedding
Anton Du Beke had ''no idea'' Len Goodman was getting married.
The 'Strictly Come Dancing' professional was as shocked as everybody else when he found himself at the show judge's wedding to dance teacher Sue Barrett, as he thought they were only meeting for lunch.
He said: ''I've known Len for longer than either of us can remember, but I had no idea. I thought he'd invited us to a little post Christmas lunchypoo. I'm so pleased that he's finally got hitched to Sue because she's delightful.''
Anton may have partnered Jerry Hall on the show last year, but insists his own girlfriend, Hannah Summers, is very understanding of how he has to get up close and personal with beautiful women as part of his job.
He added to HELLO! magazine: ''She's incredibly understanding. Lots of women would get miffed if you told them you spent the day teaching one of the world's most beautiful women to dance, in fact, I think she was more excited than me!''14-01-2013
- Emmerdale's Donna Windsor will keep cancer secret
- Joey Essex signed to modelling agency
- Catherine Tyldesley: Eva is perfect barmaid material
- Michelle Keegan: I'll always be in debt to Coronation Street
- Tom Baker has no Doctor Who advice for Peter Capaldi
- Helen Flanagan: London is 'b*tchy'
- Party Wright Around the World is axed by ITV2
- Don Gilet's character to cause a stir in Holby City