Anton Du Beke had 'no idea' about Goodman's wedding
Anton Du Beke had ''no idea'' Len Goodman was getting married.
The 'Strictly Come Dancing' professional was as shocked as everybody else when he found himself at the show judge's wedding to dance teacher Sue Barrett, as he thought they were only meeting for lunch.
He said: ''I've known Len for longer than either of us can remember, but I had no idea. I thought he'd invited us to a little post Christmas lunchypoo. I'm so pleased that he's finally got hitched to Sue because she's delightful.''
Anton may have partnered Jerry Hall on the show last year, but insists his own girlfriend, Hannah Summers, is very understanding of how he has to get up close and personal with beautiful women as part of his job.
He added to HELLO! magazine: ''She's incredibly understanding. Lots of women would get miffed if you told them you spent the day teaching one of the world's most beautiful women to dance, in fact, I think she was more excited than me!''14-01-2013
- Len Goodman: Judges can't talk during dance-off
- Lauren Platt might miss The X Factor due to illness
- Jenna Coleman puts off 'Doctor Who' exit
- Louise Thompson jokes about having children
- Miranda Hart thought fame would 'justify' her existence
- Sammy Winward quits Emmerdale
- Peter Kay confirms Phoenix Nights stage show
- Dan Osborne hints at Jacqueline Jossa split