David Walliams' 'awkward' BGT auditions
David Walliams was ''awkward and uncomfortable'' at last week's 'Britain's Got Talent' auditions in Wales.
According to show boss Simon Cowell, the comic and fellow judge Alesha Dixon's views were in a ''completely different place'' to the music mogul and Amanda Holden during auditions at Cardiff's Millennium Centre on Wednesday (16.01.13), which came as a surprise to Simon.
He said: ''I thought he was a bit shy in Wales, he was kind of awkward and uncomfortable. But then he picked up at the end.
''Interestingly, the first two days we did I thought me and Amanda were in one place and David and Alesha were in a completely different place.
''I don't know if that is good for the show or not, we'll find out.''
While Simon admits the panel have experienced different views already this year, he insists there was never any doubt about Amanda, Alesha and David being asked back for the current series because they work so well together.
Speaking at the 'Britain's Got Talent' auditions at the London Palladium yesterday (20.01.13), he added: ''It just clicked last year, it wasn't a question of changing the panel because the chemistry is good.''21-01-2013
- EastEnders' Stacey and Max Branning to share kiss
- David Beckham can 'die happy' after Only Fools and Horses
- Verity Rushworth postponed honeymoon for Emmerdale return
- David Walliams' The Boy in the Dress to become BBC film
- Paddy McGuinness not threatened by dating shows
- Grace Andrews had 'no chemistry' with Mario Falcone
- Keith Lemon wants Kylie Minogue on Celebrity Juice
- Cheryl Cole 'excited' for X Factor return