Katie Price pulls out of Celebrity Wedding Planner
Katie Price has pulled out of appearing on 'Celebrity Wedding Planner'.
The reality TV star and model was set to team up with Blue singer Duncan James for the Channel 5 reality show, where celebrities take control of an unsuspecting couple's big day.
However, since her own surprise wedding to part-time stripper and builder Kieran Hayler in the Caribbean last week, Katie has cancelled plans to appear on the show.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''She was all set to sign on the dotted line earlier this month, but then she ran off and married Kieran.
''She was never fully signed up, but now it definitely seems she won't be taking part.''
It seems 34-year-old Katie's big day - her third marriage - wasn't planned as meticulously as she would have hoped, as she has threatened to sue the Sandals Royal Bahamian hotel and spa, where she and Kieran wed, for leaking details of their plans to the UK media.
She tweeted: ''So good to be home after being stitched up by our hotel. major legal case now begins! Sad when I can't do things in private. (sic)''
Katie has plenty of experience in wedding planning with her previous two marriages. The busty babe - also known as Jordan - organised her own lavish wedding to Peter Andre at Highclere Castle, Hampshire, in 2005, which saw her don a princess-style gown encrusted with Swarovski crystals and arrive at the church in a Barbie-pink horse and carriage.
She then wed cross-dressing cage fighter Alex Reid in 2010 in a smaller - but nonetheless flashy - ceremony in Las Vegas.22-01-2013
- Danny Dyer pens book about pubs and ghosts
- 'Celebrity Big Brother's Jenna Jameson wants romance with Tila Tequila
- Myleene Klass: My kids won't be sexualised
- Twin Peaks-inspired experience opens in London
- Kirsty Gallacher and Iwan Thomas for Strictly Come Dancing
- Jamie Oliver: 'Britain's Got Talent' must be sugar-free
- Simon Cowell not worried about Strictly Come Dancing
- Louis Walsh is the happiest he has been