Tom Kilbey buys Lydia Bright 298 roses
Tom Kilbey bought Lydia Bright 298 red roses to signify how long they have been dating.
The blonde beauty - who previously split up with her ex-lover James 'Arg' Argent on 'The Only Way is Essex' - insists she is ''really loved-up'' with Tom, her former co-star, and she was pleasantly surprised when he gave her the flowers on their 298th day as a couple.
Speaking at the launch of Disney's Comedy Magic fundraising campaign for Red Nose Day at the Disney Store on London's Oxford Street yesterday (14.02.13), the 22-year-old star - who quit 'TOWIE' last year - said: ''He's really romantic, Tom, he always does really romantic gestures.
''The other day he brought me around 298 roses because that's how long we'd been going out ... that was just out the blue, he amazing so I'm really loved-up, really happy.''
As well as the roses, Tom splashed out further on Lydia for Valentine's Day yesterday, buying her a pair of black stilettos to match her favourite pair of red footwear, a clutch bag, and he also took her out for a meal at a mystery location.
She added: ''I woke up with Tom very early this morning ... we exchanged our presents this morning. So that's exciting.
''Tom got them for me in black and he got me the matching clutch bag as well.''
Share your comedy magic and Disney will donate £1 to Comic Relief up to £100,000. For the chance to be crowned Disney's Funniest UK Family and download the Guide to Funny head to Disney.co.uk/rednoseday.15-02-2013
- Emmerdale's Donna Windsor will keep cancer secret
- Joey Essex signed to modelling agency
- Catherine Tyldesley: Eva is perfect barmaid material
- Michelle Keegan: I'll always be in debt to Coronation Street
- Tom Baker has no Doctor Who advice for Peter Capaldi
- Helen Flanagan: London is 'b*tchy'
- Party Wright Around the World is axed by ITV2
- Don Gilet's character to cause a stir in Holby City